See our complete list of Top Android Programming Integrated Development Environments.
- Unit testing
- Slack sharing
- Tutorial tool
- PhoneGap and Cordova integration
- Advanced editor with change tracking, markdown viewer and syntax checking
- Code refactoring
- Autocomplete and calltips
- Graphical debugging
- Customization capabilities
- Collaboration features
- Version control and integration with many popular development tools
Target operating systems: Cross-platform
Runs on:Windows, Linux, macOS
- Windows 7 or higher, Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher, macOS 10.9 or higher (64-bit only), or a supported Linux distribution
- 1GHz (or faster) x86 or x86_64 processor (Intel only for macOS)
- 1 GB RAM
- 250 MB hard disk space (350 MB of temporary hard disk space during installation)
Target audience: Professional Web and mobile developers
First production release: 2000
Most recent update/stable release: 10.2.3 (July 2017)
License: Komodo Edit has a Mozilla Public License; Komodo IDE is proprietary.
Price: Komodo Edit is free; Komodo IDE starts at $295 for a license along or $394 for a license plus upgrades and support. Team pricing is also available.
# # #
Have you use done Android development with ActiveState's Komodo? Share your favorite feature in the comments below!